- Chepik Denis Anatolyevich PhD in Economics, Associate Professor
The work analyzed the economic aspects of the organizational and economic mechanism of innovative development of the agro-industrial complex in the context of improving the state scientific and technological policy of Russia. Currently, without a system of measures of state regulation of the economy, it is impossible to effectively develop science, gain new knowledge and, as a result, accumulate scientific and technical potential. It has been established that at this stage of the country’s agro-industrial complex reform it is necessary to proceed from the need to ensure a balance of the socio-economic interests of society and the preservation of the natural environment using various mechanisms for regulating processes and phenomena. As a unified system of views on the long-term innovative development of the agro-industrial complex, it directly depends on its organizational and economic components. Obviously, the modern organizational and economic mechanism of innovative development of the agro-industrial complex should be systematic in nature and unite representatives of various spheres of activity: education, science, the real sector of the economy, as well as persons making strategic management decisions, representatives of state corporations and relevant ministries.
How to link insert
Chepik, D. A. (2023). ON THE ISSUE OF IMPROVING THE ORGANIZATIONAL AND ECONOMIC MECHANISM OF INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF THE AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Bulletin of the Moscow City Pedagogical University. Series "Pedagogy and Psychology", 2023 №2 (36), 44. https://doi.org/10.25688/2312-6647.2023.36.2.04
1. 1. Epstein D. B. K voprosu o ponyatiyax «e`konomicheskij mexanizm» i «organizacionnoe`konomicheskij mexanizm» [To the question of the concepts of “economic mechanism” and “organizational and economic mechanism”] // APK: e`konomika, upravlenie [Agro-industrial complex: economics, management]. 2022. № 5. S. 22–32.
2. 2. Innovacionnaya deyatel`nost` v agrarnom sektore e`konomiki Rossii [Innovative activity in the agricultural sector of the Russian economy] / pod red. I. G. Ushacheva, E. S. Ogloblina, I. S. Sandu, I. T. Trubilina. M.: KolosS, 2007. 636 s.
3. 3. Doklad «O realizacii gosudarstvennoj nauchno-texnicheskoj politiki v Rossijskoj Federacii» podgotovlen v sootvetstvii so st. 7 Federal`nogo zakona ot 27.09.2013 № 253-FZ «O Rossijskoj akademii nauk, reorganizacii gosudarstvenny`x akademij nauk i vnesenii izmenenij v otdel`ny`e zakonodatel`ny`e akty` Rossijskoj Federacii». Utverzhden resheniem obshhego sobraniya RAN 01 iyunya 2022 goda. [The report “On the implementation of the state scientific and technical policy in the Russian Federation” was prepared in accordance with Art. 7 of the Federal Law of 27.09.2013 No. 253-FZ “On the Russian Academy of Sciences, the reorganization of state academies of sciences and amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation”. The report was approved by the decision of the general meeting of the Russian Academy of Sciences on June 01, 2022]. M.: Science of the Russian Academy of Sciences; IPRAN RAN, 2022. 186 s.
4. 4. Praktika vnedreniya v proizvodstvo peredovy`x innovacionny`x razrabotok v sfere APK: analit. obzor. [Practice of introducing advanced innovative developments in the field of agroindustrial complex into production: analysis review]. M.: Rosinformagrotech, 2022. 112 s.
5. 5. Lenchuk E. B. Nauchno-texnologicheskoe razvitie kak faktor uskoreniya e`konomicheskogo rosta v Rossii [Scientific and technological development as a factor in accelerating economic growth in Russia] // Nauchny`e trudy` VE`O Rossii. [Scientific works of the VEO of Russia]. 2021. № 1 (227). S. 237–244.
6. 6. Chepik D. A., Kolesnikov A. V. Problemy` material`no-texnicheskogo obespecheniya rastenievodstva. [Problems of material and technical support for crop production] // Zernobobovy`e i krupyany`e kul`tury`. [Legumes and Groat Crops]. 2022. № 4. S. 24–31.