- Kotov Evgeny Valerievich Senior Researcher, PhD (Economics)
The conditions for the social and economic development of young states that have the status of unrecognized / partially recognized are discussed in the article. On the basis of a comparative analysis, the prospects for self-development of the studied states, which are in conditions of limited recognition, have been identified. The analysis of the potential for self-development shows the importance of external political and economic recognition for the socio-economic development of a territory in conditions of external isolation.
1. 1. Vargach, M. A. (2020). Republic of South Ossetia: the history of formation, economics and development prospects. Bulletin of Science and Education, 3 (81), 3, 55–62.
2. 2. Vardomsky, L. B., & Turaeva M. O. (2020). On the specifics of national economic models in post-Soviet countries. Public Service, (4), 73–81.
3. 3. Egorov, A. V. (2017). Legal validity and comparative legal element. State and Law, (4), 24–30.
4. 4. Epifanova, N. S. (2018). Features of the implementation of anti-corruption programs in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. State Service, (4), 66–71.
5. 5. Idrissov, G. I., Knyaginin, V. N., Kudrin, A. L., & Rozhkova, E. S. (2018). New technological revolution: challenges and opportunities for Russia. Economic issues, (4), 5–25.
6. 6. Kotov, E. V. (2019). Features of the formation of the economic system of a state with a special status. Economics of the new world: scientific. Magazine, 4, 3 (15), 34–43.
7. 7. Mau, V. A. (2018). At the end of the global crisis: economic tasks 2017–2019. Economic issues, (3), 5–29.
8. 8. Sednev, E. V., Kotov, A. V., Vojtov, A. V. et al.; Kostrovets, L. B., & Bordyugova, L. G. (Eds.) (2019). On the way to a new statehood: economic and socio-legal transformations: Collective monograph (333 p.). Donetsk: Foliant.
9. 9. Smelzer, N. J. (2004). On comparative analysis, interdisciplinary and internationalization in sociology. Sociological research, (11), 3–12.
10. 10. Stolbov, M. I., Goloshchapova, I. O., Solntsev, O. G., Akhmetov, R. R., Pankova, V. A., & Tsepilova, E. A. (2018). Determining the model of the Russian financial sector based on cross-country analysis. Economic issues, (5), 5–24.
11. 11. Sukharev, M. V. (2019). Three countries: an attempt at comparative analysis. Economic relations, 9, 4, 2445–2456.
12. 12. Sheremeta, S. V., & Mogila,t A. N. (2018). Analysis of debt burden and credit to the non-financial sector: estimates for Russia and intercountry comparisons. Economic issues, (5), 25–48.
13. 13. De Soto H. (1995). Ina way. An invisible revolution in the third world (320 p.). Мoscow: Catallaxy.